LED compared to traditional lighting?
Traditional halogen lighting
Traditionally, halogen lights were used in swimming pools. Reliable but old technology. It is also vulnerable to corrosion damage and needs regular maintenance.
Some advantages of LED pool lighting
• Energy saving: This is shocking, considering the amount of light of these LED give you. They are very helpful in night during swimming sessions, especially if it gets dark early.
• Changes colours: If your pool is with LED, you can change the mood of the swim by controlling the colours and patterns. You can do this with ease by remote control.
• Environment friendly: Because LED lights produce less amount of heat waste so, they are perfect for the environment.
• Last a lot longer: A single unit LED light can work for many hours and for far longer than a normal halogen bulb.
• Saves your money: As you don’t have to replace as frequently as halogen lights.
LED lighting is brighter and makes night swimming safer and more attractive. Traditional lighting does not have the same advantages as LED Lighting.